be friend of mine..

Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm not a zoo keeper

Salam..
Hepi new year to all..
I'm so glad we can finish this year with happiness, successful, and blessed.
Me too, this year is quite fantastic.
This is my first year as a dental officer, and now, i'm in 2nd year in career.

But, in the almost ending of this year, i'm not happy.
I can't imagine, how can i talk to so many monkeys.
And they never want to stop, or to behave.

So, with pleasure, i'm just ignoring all of them.

Why?

Becaused of...
I'm not a ZOO KEEPER.

Thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks. i'll reply soon..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PROGRAM PENURUNAN BERAR BADAN HEBAT & HANGAT DI PASARAN

PROGRAM PENURUNAN BERAR BADAN HEBAT & HANGAT DI PASARAN
SLIM DIET 2 DIJAMIN BERKESAN DAN DIINSURANS RM30JUTA